Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Happy day - he fulfilled his promise

At Mid Valley, my favorite shopping mall in KL.

He is so so cute.

Finally, he bought me a diamond ring after surveying at several jewelry stores.
At last, I picked my own favorite design and diamond.
0.38 carat but is F color, triple excellent but only SI2, GIA certified.
My requirement was D color 0.3 carat, but dar-dar said instead of paying the same price for color, why don't u get a bigger stone.
So, after think twice, I listened to his advice and get the 0.38 carat one.
Bye bye D color.....
The price is quite reasonable.

Highly recommend WAH CHAN if u not going for Branded such as Tiffany&co or Cartier etc.
The salesman was quite friendly and gave us alot of advise.
I will definitely go back to WAH CHAN especially Mid Valley store.
No regret.
Coz card is swiped and payment is made.
Haha.

Oh, no proposal is made by him yet so far.
We are not romantic couple so I don't think proposal is important.
But at least a romantic dinner or a rose will do when the day comes.
Hehe!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver