Hello, good morning!
Two more days later, I will be flying off.
How is my feeling?
Hmm...
Pretty excited.
But so sad to leave my family and dar-dar soon...
5297.6km away from each other...
But distance is not an obstacle to me :-)
Good luck :-)
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pages
When there's a will, there's a way...
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Follow me on Instagram
Labels
- YUMMYLICIOUS (506)
- JAPAN (168)
- CAFE (118)
- YOKOHAMA (118)
- DEVIL'S CRAP (106)
- DEVIL'S LOVE (102)
- TOKYO (100)
- UNILIFE (93)
- DEVIL'S FASHION (90)
- COOKING DIARY (76)
- SINGAPORE (54)
- DAISUKI (53)
- VACATION (51)
- MALAYSIA (49)
- DREAM-GIRL (42)
- UK (23)
- DEVIL'S ANGEL (21)
- INFO/TIPS (20)
- WORKING LIFE (19)
- PANCAKE (13)
- FAMILY VISIT (8)
- OSAKA (7)
- SAKURA (7)
- KANAZAWA (6)
- KOBE (6)
- KYOTO (6)
- LONDON (6)
- KAMAKURA (5)
- YAMANASHI (5)
- GIFU (4)
- OITA (2)
- THAILAND (2)
- TOYAMA (2)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(299)
-
▼
March
(15)
- More sakura
- Random Photos~ Daily Life in Japan~
- Sakura everywhere
- Reached safely
- Today is the day
- Two more days
- Found a place to stay
- Gyu-kaku Japanese BBQ Restaurant
- 9 more days until departure
- Dinner with Family
- Short Escape to Langkawi Part 2
- Short Escape to Langkawi Part 1
- Nakano-san and Ex-Audio Member Gathering
- Jobless
- Farewell
-
▼
March
(15)
Popular Posts
-
I'm supposed to finish my FYP as soon as possible as the deadline is around the corner... But I have no I need to add some requirement...
-
第三天,我们如计划的前往梦幻世界-Tokyo Disney Sea出发~ 今天天气不是很理想,一大清早就开始下雨了。。。 早上7点多,从酒店房间,只看到上班族们撑着一把一把透明的雨伞,到地铁站去。。。 雨不是很大,不过风一吹,让人发抖啊。。。 今天的早餐很丰富,是日式的...
-
What will happen when you wear a ring to your office?? Ok. I'll share my story here =) I wore my ring to work yesterday. (I blogged ...
-
Just back from dinner and "Durian Trial session" with the members from Tokyo. There were total of 3 Japanese guy who joined us,...
-
搭夜行巴士,从迪斯尼乐园出发,隔天早上7点就抵达了名古屋车站。 今天早上蛮冷的。。。 Nagoya Station 整个车站,没有什么座位,只好在超市买个饭团和三文治,上到13楼去。。。 名古屋车站对我来说不陌生,因为我来过。。。 除了有出名的高级百货公司-Taka...

0 comments:
Post a Comment