It's getting to the end of the year soon.
Soon, Xmas celebration and new year countdown!
Recent Updates
#1 New Idol
I am now officially a fan of Watanabe Shu! A 21 years old cute and handsome guy!
I fell in love with him after I watch Kamen Rider OOO.... ^.^
And he is currently acting in NHK morning drama [Jun to Ai] ^.^
His official blog :
http://ameblo.jp/shu-watanabe/
#2 Working life
Still....training session and ramp up is on going....
Im still in learning and gaining experience stage.
But current working life is less stress and quite relax for now....
Upcoming Events
#1 Ah Pau's Wedding
This end of November, I am going to attend wedding of my bf's frens...
I will be one of the "ji mui" members....hehe
I've bought blue dress as requested...on diet till the wedding day....
#2 Exam
Im going to sit JLPT N1 for the 4th time this year.
Huhu.....I really hope that I can pass the paper this time...
Working hard...
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pages
When there's a will, there's a way...
Monday, October 29, 2012
Follow me on Instagram
Labels
- YUMMYLICIOUS (506)
- JAPAN (168)
- CAFE (118)
- YOKOHAMA (118)
- DEVIL'S CRAP (106)
- DEVIL'S LOVE (102)
- TOKYO (100)
- UNILIFE (93)
- DEVIL'S FASHION (90)
- COOKING DIARY (76)
- SINGAPORE (54)
- DAISUKI (53)
- VACATION (51)
- MALAYSIA (49)
- DREAM-GIRL (42)
- UK (23)
- DEVIL'S ANGEL (21)
- INFO/TIPS (20)
- WORKING LIFE (19)
- PANCAKE (13)
- FAMILY VISIT (8)
- OSAKA (7)
- SAKURA (7)
- KANAZAWA (6)
- KOBE (6)
- KYOTO (6)
- LONDON (6)
- KAMAKURA (5)
- YAMANASHI (5)
- GIFU (4)
- OITA (2)
- THAILAND (2)
- TOYAMA (2)
Popular Posts
-
I'm supposed to finish my FYP as soon as possible as the deadline is around the corner... But I have no I need to add some requirement...
-
第三天,我们如计划的前往梦幻世界-Tokyo Disney Sea出发~ 今天天气不是很理想,一大清早就开始下雨了。。。 早上7点多,从酒店房间,只看到上班族们撑着一把一把透明的雨伞,到地铁站去。。。 雨不是很大,不过风一吹,让人发抖啊。。。 今天的早餐很丰富,是日式的...
-
What will happen when you wear a ring to your office?? Ok. I'll share my story here =) I wore my ring to work yesterday. (I blogged ...
-
Just back from dinner and "Durian Trial session" with the members from Tokyo. There were total of 3 Japanese guy who joined us,...
-
YES! I'm still remain unemployed. Feel like I'm drowning in the middle of ocean, no directions and waiting for someone's help....

0 comments:
Post a Comment