Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Recent Updates & Upcoming Events

It's getting to the end of the year soon.
Soon, Xmas celebration and new year countdown!

Recent Updates
#1 New Idol
I am now officially a fan of Watanabe Shu! A 21 years old cute and handsome guy!
I fell in love with him after I watch Kamen Rider OOO.... ^.^
And he is currently acting in NHK morning drama [Jun to Ai] ^.^
His official blog :
http://ameblo.jp/shu-watanabe/

#2 Working life
Still....training session and ramp up is on going....
Im still in learning and gaining experience stage.
But current working life is less stress and quite relax for now....


Upcoming Events
#1 Ah Pau's Wedding
This end of November, I am going to attend wedding of my bf's frens...
I will be one of the "ji mui" members....hehe
I've bought blue dress as requested...on diet till the wedding day....

#2 Exam
Im going to sit JLPT N1 for the 4th time this year.
Huhu.....I really hope that I can pass the paper this time...
Working hard...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver