Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Surprise



Today, I had a surprise gift from him ^.^ He sent me 2 photos of his wedding!
But the photos will not be uploaded here due to personal privacy! Hehe...

I just can crop part of the photo to share! Actually, this was the wedding gift I presented to him.
It's 2 cute teddy bear ^.^
wedding

He is a nice guy. He appreciate my gift a lot. He even placed it at the entrance of his wedding party.
Somemore with my wedding wish card. OMG! It's so unbelievable!

Another photo is even nicer. He and his wife were holding the bear ^.^
I will precious this a lot. It will be in my memory forever!

Wish to see him again in Japan in future ^.^ Hehe!
Muaks... Thanks for the photo! <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver