Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

DREAM BIG

DREAM BIG! It's the first step to success! 
And the first step is always the hardest!!

This is because we usually lack of courage to pursue our dream.
We fear to face the failures and obstacles in front.
We afraid what people think about us.

Telling other people about your dream can often be the first step towards achievement.

SO...


I started to tell people around me about my dream.
I am not fear about people's thinking towards me.
I am going to DREAM BIG!
I am on my way pursuing my dream.

I will keep on moving forward !!
I am here to declare my dream to all my blog readers!
I hope I will get the scholarship to pursue my Master's study in Japan!
Set my target! And GO!

I am going to sit for exam and interviews soon!
I just got passed the 1st round of screenings from 2 scholarship organizer!
Keep on going! I will do my best until the final round!
So pray hard and hoping for good things to happen!
Wish for a turning point in my life!

DSCN5505

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver