Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Officially a research student in YNU

I am officially a research student in YNU!
Congratulations!
And my name is also in my lecturer's website too!
http://www.okajima-lab.ynu.ac.jp/member.html

 photo DSC_0021_zps17bdb7fa.jpg
Please be nice to me.
My lab for 3 years!

 photo DSC_0033_zps8a7a8909.jpg
All lab members!

 photo DSC_0034_zpsf3d27b3e.jpg
Place to put my shoes and change indoor sandal :-)

 photo DSC_0032_zpsb0c1dc01.jpg
Rest area in my lab. A place for you to relax, read comics, watch TV and play game, and to take a little nap if you are tired :-)

 photo DSC_0023_zps457e09cc.jpg
Bought some beer and snack to celebrate alone in the hotel.
Hooray!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver