Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Jurong Bird Park

Update:
Photos from Jurong Bird Park One Day Trip!

With Corporate Feather Friends member card from my company, I can bring up to 3 person to enter Jurong Bird Park for free.
But since every one was busy on Saturday, so only my dar-dar and I entered the bird park.
Lol....We had a date in the park.

Out first Stop: Penguin
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love Penguin the most. They are so adorable.

Photobucket
Parrot is cute too.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Some kind of yellow birdie.

Photobucket
I love their road sign...

Photobucket
Show!

Photobucket
A huge eagle.

Photobucket
Last but not least, weirdo him and Owl.

It was a bit tiring walk around the park.
But we had a great time with birdies.
Hmm....next plan >> ZOO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver