One of my favorite snack - Senbei!!
Especially this brand, Grandma brand, is my favorite!
It's sweet and salty! The taste is so balance and I wish to have more every time I finished it (。-_-。)
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pages
When there's a will, there's a way...
Monday, December 19, 2011
Follow me on Instagram
Labels
- YUMMYLICIOUS (506)
- JAPAN (168)
- CAFE (118)
- YOKOHAMA (118)
- DEVIL'S CRAP (106)
- DEVIL'S LOVE (102)
- TOKYO (100)
- UNILIFE (93)
- DEVIL'S FASHION (90)
- COOKING DIARY (76)
- SINGAPORE (54)
- DAISUKI (53)
- VACATION (51)
- MALAYSIA (49)
- DREAM-GIRL (42)
- UK (23)
- DEVIL'S ANGEL (21)
- INFO/TIPS (20)
- WORKING LIFE (19)
- PANCAKE (13)
- FAMILY VISIT (8)
- OSAKA (7)
- SAKURA (7)
- KANAZAWA (6)
- KOBE (6)
- KYOTO (6)
- LONDON (6)
- KAMAKURA (5)
- YAMANASHI (5)
- GIFU (4)
- OITA (2)
- THAILAND (2)
- TOYAMA (2)
Popular Posts
-
Ehōmaki (恵方巻, "lucky direction roll") is a roll composed of 7 ingredients considered to be lucky. Ehōmaki are often eaten on set...
-
My housemates , dar-dar and I planned for having supper buffet at Jogoya~ Coz it was the second last day of the buy 1 free 1 promo~ But when...
-
The only coffee museum in Japan by UCC. http://www.ucc.co.jp/museum/ Entrance fee 300yen. (If you have Surutto Kansai Area Ticket with...
-
It's my car^^My handsome car will have his 1year-old birthday soon~ It's time to send him for SPA(waxing)...hehehe~
-
Hmm.... I think I'm in love with Esprit! I just made my new Esprit brand spectacles~ And I love the frame so much ^^ And...


0 comments:
Post a Comment