Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

First day of CNY

Today is the first day of Chinese new year~
I woke up at 10.30am, wash my face and had my mom's fried beehoon~
We are on vegetarian diet today~
YUMMY!

After the superb meal, i clean up myself and wear on my red dress...
(i washed my hair on the 1st day of CNY...i broke the CNY custom coz i cant stand my flat and oily hair~) 
And put on my pearl necklace...
Photobucket
Hehehe~ Simple, nice and elegence...
Hmm... I'm trying to act as a rich girl^^

And i wore my lucky rabbit socks on~
I love it design and it matches my crocs high heel nicely...
Photobucket

We visited aunt's house and got a lot of Ang Pau $$$$$
Then we went down to Alor Star to pray my grandpa and visited my grandpa.
I get big Angpau from my aunt and grandma^^ My cousin (jie jie) also gave me an Angpau~
I had grandma's nice "huat kuey" which is no.1 to me, others can't beat hers...
In the evening, i went to babysitter's house~And get another angpau^^

Now, i'm staying at home, watching astro while blogging and FB-ing...
I usually stay at home during new year...
I din visit any frens coz im lazy~I rather stay at home~hehe

Talalalala~My new year look~Happy CNY~
Huat ar~~~
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver