Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

CNY @ De Garden

3rd day of CNY~I reached Ipoh at around 1pm...
Heavy traffic along Kuala Kangsar to Ipoh...

We had a luxurious lunch with dar-dar's family. Dar-dar's aunty cook at home.
She opened 2 cans of Mexican Abalone, which a can costs RM300++...
And the whole meal we had costs about RM800.
More expensive than restaurant huh!!

After lunch, my mom and dad went back Jitra...
And my dar-dar bring me to his friend's house.
We gambled there~
Hehehe~ I'm quite lucky, i won few ringgits~

At night, we had  gathering with dar-dar's friends at De Garden, Ipoh~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the gathering, we drove slowly back to KL....
Drive safe^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver