Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Relaxing Saturday


Went to Finger Picking Day.
Quite nice!
Enjoyed acoustic guitar very much!
But still I love electric guitar more....haha



Lunchie at Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse
http://yokohama-tachibana.net/akarenga/



Stocking up my facial stuff!
I found this HADAKIWAME from KOSE is good to my skin!
I have tighter pore and less black heads now!


Bought my favorite chocolate to pamper myself.

Will be very busy till the end of month.
Tight and crazy schedule due to many reasons and issues.

Hope everything goes smoothly.
Coz I don't have any time and energy to solve any issue any more!!!

Haha!
SU SU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver