Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tsukiji Fish Market and Ginza

What a nice weather! A sunny winter day!
The sky is so clear! Can see Tokyo Tower from far!
 photo DSCN4657_zps1d1b137d.jpg

And I'm heading towards Tsukiji Fish Market alone.
Taking Metro train (subway)...
 photo DSCN4658_zps27745157.jpg

1st visit to this place.>> Tsukiji Fish Market!
A bit unlucky, most of the shops were closed on Sunday >.<
Not much fish to see. Haha~
 photo DSCN4660_zps5dc21fea.jpg

I randomly entered this sushi shop, called Sushi Zen.
 photo DSCN4674_zps30052228.jpg

I was craving for seafood bowl ( Kaisen-Don)!
I purposely came to Tsukiji fish market to taste their kaisen-don.
I was so satisfied with the food here. So fresh!
 photo DSCN4676_zps2da2ebfe.jpg
Thumbs up!
For more details:
http://sakanaya-group.com/01sushisen/01sohonten/main.html

Will try their sushi next time~ One day! with my dar-dar ^.^
 photo DSCN4678_zps49282730.jpg
After finish eating and before leaving the shop, a kind aunty from the sushi restaurant gave me an orange. I felt so warm in heart in such cold weather outside. Thanks for the kindness.

Next, i tried another famous food in Tsukiji before heading towards Ginza.
 photo DSCN4679_zpsf5e06967.jpg
Tamagoyaki 玉子焼き!
But tamagoyaki portion was too big for me~
So, I queued for Kushi-dama 串玉!>>Fried egg on stick (100yen! reasonable price)
Nice one!
 photo DSCN4680_zpsdfe62f65.jpg

Then I continue my walking to Ginza.
 photo DSCN4685_zpsde59f503.jpg
High class overhead bridge, with escalator....wow! Good for lazy ppl like me!

 photo DSCN4692_zps5afb38b8.jpg
Entered Burberry shop @ Ginza to hunt a new handbag for myself....hmm....
will write about my handbag later in separate post!

 photo DSCN4695_zpsebbde236.jpg
The symbolic building! You see this, and you will know that it is Ginza!
At famous crossroad @ Ginza!

 photo DSCN4697_zpscf1c5c15.jpg
Found somewhere around shopping mall near Yurakucho-station...
So cute! Especially Stitch!

heading towards Ueno to meet up with Tiya^.^
Walking alone in Tokyo Street is fun!
Many things to discover!
So exciting!
Will do more next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver