Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Love yourself

This is how I express love to myself!
I bought an Xmas gift for myself!
They are CyberWhite foundation, a foundation brush and a Blockbuster set from Estee Lauder!

I thought twice, triple or much more times before I decided to buy this expensive gift for myself.
It is hard for a stingy girl like me to make a decision of spending half K for cosmetics....

At last, I brought it back home!
Photobucket
Customers are entitled to buy the blockbuster set worth RM1,920 at the price of RM240 when a minimum of RM250 purchase is made!

Look what did I spent!

# 1 CyberWhite Foundation 30ml for RM158
Photobucket

#2 A foundation brush RM130! (It's totally different when you apply foundation using brush! It's more natural! It's really worth investing)
Photobucket

#Here comes the Blockbuster Set!! for only RM240! It's really worth buying! Comes with 3 lipsticks, 2 lip gloss, 2 mascara, 2 eye liner, 1 lip liner and......
Photobucket

Nice 4 color blush
Photobucket

Rich eye color!
Photobucket

make up remover
Photobucket

#4 Not to forget to ask for more free gift
Photobucket

Photobucket
CyberWhite Range product sample!

HoHoHo! Merry Xmas~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver