It's finally the last month of year 2011!
Life is juicy!
Everyone is so happy to welcome the arrival of December!
Good or bad? It's going to end soon.
Will write post about a summary of the year soon.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pages
When there's a will, there's a way...
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Follow me on Instagram
Labels
- YUMMYLICIOUS (506)
- JAPAN (168)
- CAFE (118)
- YOKOHAMA (118)
- DEVIL'S CRAP (106)
- DEVIL'S LOVE (102)
- TOKYO (100)
- UNILIFE (93)
- DEVIL'S FASHION (90)
- COOKING DIARY (76)
- SINGAPORE (54)
- DAISUKI (53)
- VACATION (51)
- MALAYSIA (49)
- DREAM-GIRL (42)
- UK (23)
- DEVIL'S ANGEL (21)
- INFO/TIPS (20)
- WORKING LIFE (19)
- PANCAKE (13)
- FAMILY VISIT (8)
- OSAKA (7)
- SAKURA (7)
- KANAZAWA (6)
- KOBE (6)
- KYOTO (6)
- LONDON (6)
- KAMAKURA (5)
- YAMANASHI (5)
- GIFU (4)
- OITA (2)
- THAILAND (2)
- TOYAMA (2)
Popular Posts
-
My favorite desserts are 1. Mille crepe 2. Parfait 3. Cheese cake But at this moment, I love Mille crepe the most. The thin layers of c...
-
A nice cafe in Kawasaki. Rosie's cafe. http://www.cafecompany.co.jp/brands/rosies/ Ordered savory pancake. Chilli...
-
Finally tried Macaron from PIERRE HERMÉ PARIS for the first time in my life. LOL http://www.pierreherme.co.jp/ Bought half a dozen from ...
-
I am a lucky person. I have family members and a guy who love, care and support me all the time. While pursuing my dream, I have to be a...
-
I did my project till 4am this morning, then i slept for 7 hours~ I woke up at 11am and continued some of my work. At 2pm, I was called by...

0 comments:
Post a Comment